Description

The village of Dolno Draglishte is located 10 km northeast of Razlog. The first written evidence of the village dates back to 1576. Here stands the church of Sveti Dimitar from 1835 which has been designated as cultural monument of national importance.

The older Orthodox church of the village – Sveta Bogoroditsa – dates back to the 16th century. In 1999, they built the chapel of Sveti Prorok Ilia in the locality of Sveti Ilia, and in 2005 – the Sveta Troitsa Chapel.

The visitors of Dolno Draglishte can choose between a hotel and four guesthouses.